Modula4 partner Canto has announced the release of Cumulus 9, the latest update to its flagship digital asset management (DAM) software. Cumulus 9 features an all-new web browser experience, added content sharing features and significant improvements to boost server performance.
Cumulus 9 offers a range of new features and updates, including:
• New Cumulus Web Client UI – a new web client user interface satisfies demands for a consumer-based user experience, while maintaining robust functionality behind the scenes.
• Upload Links – Cumulus users may send upload links to any outside collaborator, photographer, videographer or freelancer to drag and drop files directly into Cumulus, without needing a Cumulus account.
• RoboFlow UI – newly updated workflow management user interface improves system administrator’s user experience.
• Video Cloud – a newly available hosted video conversion and streaming service. Additional fees apply.
• Server performance improvements – routine updates expected with new software releases are also included – up to 30% faster server performance during early testing.
Cumulus 9 is available now from Modula4. If you have questions about Cumulus 9 please contact us here.