Location: Flexible within the US
The DAM (Digital Asset Management) Technical Consultant is the face of Modula4. You’ll work with our clients and Modula4 staff to design solutions that fit the client’s unique needs. At the client’s location or remotely, you’ll perform installation, configuration, consulting, support, and training. Technical Consultants also assist with sales by meeting with prospective clients and conducting online demos. The ability to travel up to 30% of the time is required.
Job responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with clients and Modula4 staff to design the optimal DAM solution for each organization
- Check-in regularly with clients to ensure that the DAM solution continues to meet their evolving needs.
- Install & configure DAM software
- Provide both in-person and remote training sessions
- Develop new or update existing training programs and material
- Assist in providing technical support for Cumulus via phone, remote desktop, email and in person at client’s site
- Support sales efforts by conducting demos and providing technical information
Required technical skills:
- Proficiency in the Operating Systems: Windows (server and desktop), Mac OS; some basic understanding of a UNIX-based OS
- Experience with installing, configuring and administering Digital Asset Management (DAM) systems, preferably Canto Cumulus
- Experience with HTML, XML, SQL databases and Web servers such as Apache Tomcat
- Experience with standard IT infrastructure such as servers, networks and storage
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Cloud applications
- Experience as trainer or technical support for software applications
- Be a good listener and excellent communicator
- Find satisfaction in problem solving
- Ability to work independently
- Open and willing to learn new things
- Prefers to be self-directed and work with small teams rather than large, rigid organizations
- Confident, positive & professional attitude
- Willing and able to travel up to 30% of the time.
Salary will be commensurate with skills and experience. YOUR RESUME OR COVER LETTER MUST INCLUDE YOUR SALARY REQUIREMENT. Only applicants who provide a salary requirement will be considered.
No phone calls. No recruiters.