The latest update to 1publish, the cross-media publishing platform from Modula4 partner 2imagine, boasts extensive new features and improvements. 1publish 3.5 supports the use of InDesign Books, including updating and importing, and can use InDesign Books as templates. It also support a wide range of new export formats including ePub, EPS, single page and Twixi.
Other enhancements include:
– support for inked text boxes
– additional support for layers
– ability to work with Easycatalog for database publishing
– a translation module for the WYSIWYG editor interface
– integration with Picturepark and other DAM systems (in addition to the existing integration with Canto Cumulus)
1publish 3.5 is available now as either a hosted solution or installed onsite. For more information or to schedule a live demo, please contact Modula4 here.