Location: San Rafael
The Marketing Associate is responsible for planning, organizing and implementing all marketing activity for Modula4. The Marketing Associate supports the sales efforts through lead generation and lead screening. Activities the Marketing Associate is responsible for include publishing a monthly newsletter, organizing webinars and events, maintaining information in a CRM and managing brand assets.
Job responsibilities include:
- Organize and manage contact lists
- Plan and promote webinars
- Insure that brand assets and template are accessible and up-to-date
- Screen leads
- Coordinate company presence at events
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Basic HTML editing skills
- Some experience with desktop publishing applications such as Photoshop, Illustrator, In-Design or QuarkXpress
- Comfortable learning new technologies
- Be highly organized
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Solid writing skills
- Excellent verbal communications skills
A BA degree or the equivalent professional experience.
Salary will be commensurate with skills and experience. YOUR RESUME OR COVER LETTER MUST INCLUDE YOUR SALARY REQUIREMENT. Only applicants who provide a salary requirement will be considered.
Modula4 is an equal opportunity employer. We offer a health care allowance and a generous amount of paid time off. Please respond with your resume and cover letter here (jobs©modula4•com) and the subject line “Marketing Associate.” Modula4 thanks all applicants for their interest but advises that only the most promising candidates will be contacted.
No phone calls, no recruiters.