Protect your images with status, date and permissions-based watermarks
The Watermark Manger allows you to easily protect your assets by placing a digital watermark on preview images and thumbnails.
This module enables you to create a semi-transparent, yet highly visible watermark using a graphic or text. You can place it over your proprietary thumbnails and preview images to safeguard them from unauthorized use. You can also arrange for downloads to be digitally stamped with a watermark, provided that the image is in a standard supported format, such as JPEG or PNG.
The Watermark Manager features include:
- Increased security and protection from unauthorized use
- Watermarks can be created from graphics or text
- The watermark can be positioned in various ways relative to the preview or thumbnail, i.e., justified to the left, right, top, bottom, or center
- The transparency level of the watermark is adjustable
- The watermark-text color can also be freely selected
- Select your choice of font styles and sizes
- Choose between different text effects such as shadow, engraving, emboss and outline
The Watermark Manager is included with the DAM4 Platform, and as an add-on to Web Module when purchased separately.
Contact us to learn more about protecting your assets with digital watermarks.